- COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When signing up for TopJobs Services
- When registering any of TopJobs Services, you will be required to provide certain personal information to set up your account, to authenticate your identity in accordance with applicable laws.
- Any personal information requested by TopJobs is marked "Required", you must provide and agree for TopJobs to process this information. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and / or do not agree to us processing the information in accordance with this Policy Notice, TopJobs will not be able to provide related services and registration. Your service will be denied.
- From using the Services of your TopJobs
We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to participate in any TopJobs Service. Here are examples of personal information that TopJobs may collect directly from you: - Age - Date of birth - Landline or mobile phone number - Personal image - Education - Personal preference workers - work experience - other information related to the profile jobs (CV) of you: + If you choose to add the referral of the dossier, TopJobs will ask your name, phone number, email, job positions and other specific information for these people. This information will be attached to your resume and employers can contact them to get reference information for your resume. + If you want TopJobs to stop processing your personal information, TopJobs will not be able to provide you with related services.
- When you access TopJobs Services
- When you visit any TopJobs website, our web server will automatically collect your access information at these websites, including your IP address, time, date and time. traffic. Your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
- TopJobs may track your visit to any TopJobs website, by setting a "cookie" on your computer or other access devices when you log in. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or other device accessed by the websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or operate more efficiently, as well as provide information to the owners of the websites.
- Cookies allow TopJobs to save the status of your data so that you will not have to log in again at a later visit. Cookies also help TopJobs collect anonymous access data streams to track trends and user patterns. TopJobs may use an anonymous access data stream to help advertisers deliver ads that are more targeted.
- You can remove Cookies by following the instructions provided in the "help" file of your Internet browser. You should be aware that certain content of certain websites will not display if you set your Internet browser not to accept cookies.
- TopJobs also uses plain text in HTML-formatted emails to determine which emails have been opened by the recipient. This allows TopJobs to evaluate the effectiveness of certain media and the effectiveness of the company's marketing strategies.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purpose of TopJobs processing your personal information is as follows:
- Identify your identity.
- Evaluate and / or determine your work ability and creditworthiness.
- Provide one of the TopJobs Services you have requested.
- Administer and manage the Services provided by TopJobs.
- Contact you with issues related to the use of the Services of TopJobs.
- Improve your opportunities to change your job or arrange specific services for you.
- Verify your education and career level by contacting your school / college / university / institute / specialized agencies.
- Processing the request for use of TopJobs Services that you have requested.
- Investigate and resolve other complaints or queries you submit to TopJobs regarding TopJobs Services.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of TopJobs Services.
- Maintain and develop the Services of TopJobs.
- Know your communication and communication needs so that TopJobs will enhance and tailor TopJobs Services.
- Conduct research and development and statistical analysis related to TopJobs Services to identify trends and develop new services that meet your interests.
- Support TopJobs know your preferred information browsing options so that TopJobs can adjust the content accordingly.
- Detect and prevent fraud, fraud and illegal activities.
- You may not restrict the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2 . as above. If you do not agree to TopJobs processing your personal information for the above purposes, you must terminate your related agreement with TopJobs for TopJobs Services and stop using the Services provided by TopJobs.
- TopJobs will ask for your consent before processing personal information other than those specified in Clause 2.
- In addition, TopJobs may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Promote and introduce to you: - Other Services of TopJobs such as: Job introduction, Course introduction, event, news, Employer connection, ... – Third-party services that TopJobs finds it appropriate for your interest.
- Send you congratulatory messages and / or error message messages on TopJobs Websites and / or TopJobs Service information.
- Send you instructions, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to the use of TopJobs Services.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO THE DATABASE
- TopJobs gives you the option to place your CV in the TopJobs Profile Database. There are two ways to do this:
- You may store your profile in the TopJobs Profile Database, but do not allow it to be searched by Employers or Advertising Units or TopJobs Partner Account Holders. Not allowing your resume to be searched means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but Employers or Advertisers or TopJobs Partner Account Holders will not have the right to Access to search through the database TopJobs Profile Database.
- You can allow your resume to be searched by Employers or Advertising Units or TopJobs Partner Account Holders. When you choose to have your resume searched, all of your background and personal information will be visible to Employers or Advertisers or TopJobs Partner Account Holders when they download it via the TopJobs Profile Database.
- TopJobs endeavors to restrict access to the TopJobs Profile Database which is only available to those who have registered with TopJobs Services, who may retain a copy of your record in the files. private or their own database.
- TopJobs will take reasonable steps so that the parties not mentioned above will not gain access to the TopJobs Profile Database, without the consent of TopJobs. However, TopJobs is not responsible for the retention, use or confidentiality of records of any third party.
- Although the provisions in paragraph 3. i , TopJobs have full access to your records for the purposes specified in paragraph 2. i to perform the Services TopJobs.
- CHOICE AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may have different privacy concerns. The goal of TopJobs is to clarify the information we collect, so you can make meaningful choices about how to use it. For example: - You can control who you want to share personal information. - You can review and control your subscription to various marketing options, TopJobs Services. - You can view, edit or delete personal information and favorites at any time. - You can choose not to receive any marketing materials from TopJobs. - You can also sign up for additional TopJobs Services by logging into your account on our homepage.
- You can delete your account at any time and TopJobs will then cancel all access to the account and profile in the database. Deleting your account will not affect the records that you have sent to Employers or saved by Employers, Account Holders (want CV).
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TopJobs will store your personal information for as long as necessary to meet the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and for any legal or business purposes.
Upon termination or deactivation of your account, TopJobs, its Affiliates or Service Providers may retain information (including your personal page information) and User Content for approximately commercially reasonable time for backup, storage and / or inspection purposes in accordance with Vietnamese law.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TopJobs is committed to protecting your personal information. TopJobs has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to prevent loss, theft and misuse, as well as combat unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of information. Sensitive information (such as bank card numbers, credit cards) entered into our payment gateway services or payment partners will be encrypted during the transmission of information using technology SSL.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- THIRD PARTIES MAY USE INFORMATION
- The personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed / used by the following third parties to connect TopJobs Services and you to appropriate opportunities:
- Employers / Businesses need recruitment
- Third parties contracted with TopJobs to assist TopJobs in performing all or part of the TopJobs Services for you, including but not limited to the following:
- Document / assessment services.
- Market research and website usage analysis services
- Provide the information, courses, events appropriate
- Strategic partners work with TopJobs to provide one of TopJobs Services or to support marketing and referrals to TopJobs users.
- The school / college / university / research institute you attended or the referrer to verify your education.
- The professional bodies where you are accredited.
- Professional advice of TopJobs when there is a need to learn basic with the purpose of advising TopJobs.
- Any third-party owning part or all of the assets or business of TopJobs (including customers and trade receivables) for the purpose of assisting a third party to continue providing a part or all of all TopJobs Services they own.
- Other cases are allowed under the law on data security.
- In addition to the circumstances above, you will be notified when your personal information may reach third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share this information.
- TopJobs does not allow any third party to share the information that was provided to another party or used it for the wrong purpose that was signed in the contract with TopJobs.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are responsible for providing TopJobs with the information about you and the individuals of whom you provide us accurately, without being confused, complete and up to date, and responsible for updating the information. This individual is in the wrong, confused, incomplete and outdated by contacting TopJobs via email contact @ TopJobs.vn.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUT OF YOUR LOCAL SCOPE
TopJobs may need to transfer your personal information outside of your local area if any of the service providers or strategic partners ("foreign companies") participate in providing a portion of one of the TopJobs Services.
- LINKS PAGE
You can access our site using a login service such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-enter our registration form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this site on your profile page to share with others in your network.
- YOUR AGREEMENT
When using TopJobs Services, you agree to the collection and use of TopJobs personal information as described above (subject to change from time to time) unless and until you notify the opposite of TopJobs via email contact@TopJobs.vn.
In addition, you agree with the recommendation, the schools / colleges / universities / academies that you have attended, the professional agencies where you are accredited and the Employers Publish your personal information with TopJobs.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
TopJobs does not knowingly collect or request any information from anyone under the age of 13 or does not knowingly allow such people to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not intended for children under 13 years of age. In the event that we know that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you think we may have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.