[Urgent] VP Financial Planning Analysis
This candidate will serve as a key member on the Planning & Analysis team by performing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all operational aspects of the company that supports major corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO, and the Board of Directors.
The FP&A professional oversee a broad array of financial affairs, including income, expenses, taxes, capital expenditures, investments, and financial statements and mapping out the company’s financial future.
Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
- Set up the process of the periodical financial statements
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial reports, monthly and yearly.
- Preparation and presentation of budgets, forecasts and actuals reports. Analysis report
presentation and ensure it reflects the business activities and results thereof.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance
strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Proactively analyze business financial trends, research issues and respond to inquiries to help
provide insight and decision support to senior management.
- Responsible for driving continuous forecasting accuracy; assuring the integrity of financial
reporting (internal and external) through control functions; providing analyses and insights on
business performance to inform decision-making and strategy
- Ensure timely identification of variances to budget to be able to drive the correct behaviours to
achieve financial objectives
- Develop and implement cost savings initiatives.
- Assists CFO & CEO in the prevention of any risk impacting operations, P&L, taxes, or country statutory and legal requirements
- Controls cash flow, proposes financing plans, investments and manages credit risks
- Interface with banks, external auditors, tax authorities, government authorities, insurance companies
- To be responsible for supervising and developing the Finance team
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and timeliness in all financial reporting
- CA / CPA /CMA qualified
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance or any related majors
- Proficient in English
- More than 10 years proven professional and leadership experience in a senior finance function supervising a team of staff.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communications, and people management
- Sound financial reporting skills, including solid experience and exposure to IFRS and auditing standards
- Exceptional analytical ability and creative problem solving skills and process improvement
- Comprehensive risk management and compliance skills, including knowledge of relevant legislation
- Ability to deliver exceptional results in a time-sensitive manner while managing competing priorities
- Solid knowledge of local and international taxation practices