Robotics Engineer (AI & Robotics)
Information Technology (Software)
Our Client is a Silicon Valley-based robotics company focused on providing demand-driven robotics solutions for businesses. Our flagship product, the Robot, is an award-winning telepresence robot that transforms how people connect, from their homes, businesses, classrooms, to hospitals.
Open innovation platform for AI & Robotics with sectors of software development & consumer electronics manufacture.
- Research, design, develop, or test AMR robotic applications
- Drive end-to-end technical system integration including coding, testing, launching, and troubleshooting using industry best practices.
- Integrate core robotic platform with third-party hardware products like medical devices, video/audio systems, motion/depth-sensing cameras and lighting equipment.
- And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- Degree in automation, mechanical, robotics, or electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of industry experience. Previous experience building robots including hardware and electrical design. Experience implementing third party APIs. Commitment to rigorous testing practices.
- Experience in ROS, firmware, and/or system level design. Knowledge of control theory, localization, path planning and navigation, computer vision.
- Proven ability to develop mechanical and electrical systems. Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Social insurance, health/life/disability insurance, annual health check.
- 13th month salary.
- Yearly bonus up to 2 month pay depending on performance review.
- 14 days of paid vacation.
- Work laptop.
- Company trip and other team benefits.
- 1st round interview with Engineering Director
- 2nd Online technical test.
- 3rd round interview with Co-founders.
- Job offer discussion and interview with Vietnam Managing Director.