AI or Robotics
Our Client is a Silicon Valley-based robotics company focused on providing demand-driven robotics solutions for businesses. Our flagship product, the Robot, is an award-winning telepresence robot that transforms how people connect, from their homes, businesses, classrooms, to hospitals.
Open innovation platform for AI & Robotics with sectors of software development & consumer electronics manufacture.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies that could be utilized in EcoSystem.
- Analyze, brainstorm and evaluate applications of newly emerged tools and technology.
- Maintain and extend the current platform, responsible both for the blockchain smart contract and the integration to the client & server side application.
- Document new solutions and maintain the existing one.
- And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- Knowledge of blockchain and smart contracts concepts (especially Ethereum, BSC, NFT), with at least 1 year of experience in
- develop and deploying production code to main net.
- At least 3 years of experience in front end & back-end languages (React JS & NodeJS preferred)
- Strong cryptography knowledge.
- Experience working with system design, architecture, infra system; popular framework for the respective development environment; source version control (Git/Github preferred).
- Maintain a good coding standard, familiar with Test Driven development.
- Understanding of the web development process.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Social insurance, health/life/disability insurance, annual health check.
- 13th month salary.
- Yearly bonus up to 2 month pay depending on performance review.
- 14 days of paid vacation.
- Work laptop.
- Company trip and other team benefits.
- 1st round interview with Engineering Director
- 2nd Online technical test.
- 3rd round interview with Co-founders.
- Job offer discussion and interview with Vietnam Managing Director.