Information Technology (Software)
Our Client is in the business of making everyone’s dream home a reality. They are a proptech startup focused on Vietnam’s nascent home improvement sector. Founded by Harvard MBA students with experience in Google, Microsoft, and Asia’s construction industry, They are solving the most challenging problems faced by homeowners and home professionals in Vietnam.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant in Ho Chi Minh City, who will report directly to our cofounders to execute scheduling, translations, and administrative tasks.
- As Client’s first Executive Assistant, they will be given operational freedom to execute tasks given directly from the founding team.
- You will leverage your deep knowledge of HCMC’s local operating environment to assist and also advise our team on operational best practices.
- Your specific tasks include but are not limited to: scheduling internal and external events, drafting email communiqué, Vietnamese to English translation (written and conversational), electronic and in-person outreach to various partners, drafting basic internet research reports, fielding customer service inquiries.
- You will be part of a small, tight-knit, and highly effective team. We are fast, action-biased, and expect all teammates to be self-starters with a spirit for entrepreneurship.
Needs and Qualifications:
- Ability to help the team navigate local business customs and traditions (HCMC)
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese (written and spoken). Translate working documents and act as interpreters if required.
- Familiarity with common productivity and collaboration software (Office, GSuite, Slack, Asana)
- Graduate from a reputable US or Vietnam-based university preferred
- Resourceful in using different tactics to achieve the goals of the team.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit are a must
- Immediate start at a work-from-home capacity for 8 hours/day
- Ability to start immediately in July, 2021