Information Technology (Software)
You’ll be working on all aspects of our product and platform: from front-end visualizations, implementing scalable, data-heavy features, helping customers with their complex SQL, to managing our servers that processed thousands of heavy jobs everyday.
- Design and implement our features from both backend logic to frontend interactions.
- Build back-end components that deal with data movement and logic.
Some Cool Things We've Done/You Might Do:
- Build an in-house background job queue system using just PostgreSQL and Ruby.
- Design and build a generic data connector that works with all major databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Redshift, BigQuery, etc).
- Build an Excel-like Pivot Table interface for slicing and dicing of data.
- Build a cohort/retention analysis color-coding table (think Mixpanel/Kissmetrics).
- Build a new domain-specific language for analytics.
Interesting Engineering Projects
- Zero-downtime deployment for long-running background jobs.
- Writing a database abstraction layer to interface with different database technologies at once: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, BigQuery, Presto.
- Implement alert monitoring system using statistical algorithms
- ETL customer’s data from MongoDB to relational DBs with minimal overhead.
- Parsing SQL into an AST (abstract syntax tree) to understand semantics and suggest optimizations.
- Build a sandbox environment to execute arbitrary Python code that still ensures security.
- Strong problem solving (most important).
- Experiences with Ruby on Rails/Ruby is a plus.
- Have at least 1 year of experiences in Software Development.
- Some experiences with Rails, Ruby, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQLs, Vue.js, ES6, TypeScript.
- Good English communication skill (reading and writing).
- Both senior and junior positions are welcome.
Salary & Benefits:
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant.
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse.
- Big-screen monitor(s).
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
Interview Process :
- Round 1: Online with HR
- Round 2: Online Technical interview with Product team.
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline - deadline 3days).
Working time: From Monday – Friday
Work location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.