Human Resources Manager (HRM)
- Review, develop and execute full HR Management strategy, including. work design & job analysis, training and development, recruiting, compensation, team building, performance management and appraisal, health & safety
- Establish a recruitment strategy and develop digital and social media channels to source top talent for all open positions.
- Recruit, interview, test and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Review and execute the salary and total reward benefits programs, handle payroll,…
- Prepare budget for human resources operations.
- Develop and execute the Performance Management Review, Grading etc.
- Identify the training needs and address them through internal or external resources.
- Build an attractive working environment, improve staff engagement, and minimize staff turnover.
- Create and systemize New Hire retention measures.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of solid HR Management experience in a technology startup company would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels within the organization and with all stakeholders
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Positive mindset, proactive, creative and practical problem solver, self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Competitive compensation and bonus scheme.
- Stock option participation in case of outstanding performance.
- Overseas travel opportunities (ASEAN / Europe).
- Professional English environment.
- Flexible remote work.
Credify People & Passion:
- Senior team members with rich and diverse backgrounds.
- An international team from America, Japan, Italy, Singapore,, and Vietnam.
- Mission-driven and agile culture.